Wednesday, January 26, 2011

STAR OF THE WEEK

Lucy, I thought you may like to know what your big Sister is like. Lilly was "Star of the Week" last week! On Monday, Lilly came home with 22 letters written to her, from her classmates, how lovely to read such sweet things about your big sister. By the way, Lilly told her class about you and how excited she is have you home! These are a few of the things her friends said.................

  1. You are a caring person
  2. You are so smart and how did you get that way?
  3. You are pretty
  4. You always listen to the teacher
  5. You are one of a kind
  6. How do you make your dogs look so cute?
  7. You are the bested friend I could have
  8. Your responsible
  9. You are so fit
  10. You are very fair
  11. You are so lucky to have a family like you do
  12. Why do you go to England alot?
  13. You are so pretty
  14. You are honest
  15. Can I be friends with you?
  16. Do your sisters annoy you?
  17. Your fun to be with!
  18. I like you so much.
  19. Your good at playing the piano
  20. Why did your Mom and Dad want to adopt a girl from Haiti?
I think you have the BEST big sister Lucy - Catherine and Grace are cute too!

I love you girls ~

Mama x

1 comment:

  1. It makes my heart smile to hear what Lilly's classmates had to say to her. She is all those things and more! XO

    ReplyDelete